2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did OK today. Would have been save of the season if the lad hadn't been offside. His legendary distribution was there for all to see again and he doesn't convince me 100%

The way some carry on you would have thought Pickford was about 20 yards off his line, he was hardly off it, it was just a great header that we did not defend as usual from a set piece, and Pickford was unfortunate that him getting his finger tips to the ball took it a touch away from Townsend on the line, I can imagine the way some think and carry on in here that they say Pickford should have left it (Then you would have had people moaning why didnt he dive) lol, Pickford has been excellent since Jan last year

Ederson apart can anyone name another keeper in the premier league they’d swap for him?

We’re not really blessed with good keepers in this league. Wolves keeper looks alright, Ederson like you say, Alisson is sometimes good, Mendy I really rate, Fabianski, Martinez & Sanchez are decent. Think Pickford on form mingles with all of the above.

But if he was a bit taller he saves that Buendia header.

I have been a big critic of him in the passed , but he has been one of are better players this season seems to have calmed down and it must be a nightmare playing behind that defense .
On of the few who can hold his head high over the last few months.

Franks a fan

0D414C28-57B4-48B0-BAEA-F7638C1F4250.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.