2021/22 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's improved so much since that bad time during Carlo when we had to get Olsen in.
Much less erratic and head strong.

Everyone saying we should sell another one of our best players without a direct replacement hasn't got a clue what they are on about.

At one point in the second half I saw him getting frustrated at our players for all walking back from defence when we could have set up a quick counter. We need more of that in the team.

I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon.

I like Jordan Pickford, think he's improved a lot, and I don't want him leaving Everton anytime soon. Thought he had a bit of a 'mixed bag' of a game against Brentford; made a couple of decent stops, but at times looked a little jittery and made a couple of mistakes.
that was the first game for a while where he had a fe twitchy moments, he's improved a lot.

You’ll be waiting a long time for that, Pickford is going nowhere at England level, much less at club level
One of those things frustrates me.

And I'm well aware that he's going to be in net for us for a long while. It'll take a manager awhile to build up the equity to make a call like moving on.

Normally when keepers go through a period of mistakes and lack of confidence, they never get it back. He has, I like Pickford I think he’s considerably better than a lot of people make out, and hopefully he wants to stay, we would struggle to replace him

One of those things frustrates me.

And I'm well aware that he's going to be in net for us for a long while. It'll take a manager awhile to build up the equity to make a call like moving on.
It would also be pretty stupid, hes entering his prime, hes a top 5 Keeper in the league, the fact that you think some random Portugese fella is better speaks volumes, VOLUMES, is this cos we all called Howard a star jumping clown?

Englands, Englands number 1.

It would also be pretty stupid, hes entering his prime, hes a top 5 Keeper in the league, the fact that you think some random Portugese fella is better speaks volumes, VOLUMES, is this cos we all called Howard a star jumping clown?

Englands, Englands number 1.
He's not. Last time we did this you even realized he's not even with your inflated sense of his value.

Howard was probably overrated too all things considered.

I don't rate him because he's not very good at saving shots. It is very simple.

He's not. Last time we did this you even realized he's not even with your inflated sense of his value.

Howard was probably overrated too all things considered.

I don't rate him because he's not very good at saving shots. It is very simple.
Hes moved up today.

1. Mendy
2. De Gea
3. Ederson
4. Pickford

Top 5.

Dont even bother with that fraud over the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.