2023/24 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to think so.

I can see both sides of the coin here.

Keep him because we are rebuilding or sell because we could invest cash in rebuilding

For me, I’d sell him and invest in a rebuild.

From what I’ve seen he’s not the glue that holds this all together. In my opinion he’s kind of a turd

Fair enough mate, you're as entitled to not rate him as I am to rate him.

No one is irreplaceable, so for the right price for a club in our situation, anyone can and probably should be sold.

I personally just don't see anyone dropping 50 mil on him, the only sides that can do that already have a top keeper, or at least one they've already spent a bomb on.

If you're point is that he's not good enough for a team to make him their priority signing despite our asking price, then I agree he isn't that good.

Selling pickford would mean another relegation scrap, and without him, I don’t fancy our chances to survive. He’s our talisman, it simply cannon be allowed to happsn.

The arrogance of other clubs and the red cartel media have convinced everyone else that he’s mistake riddled. You’d only get £25 mil tops from one of those rat clubs if they bid.

Never watched us, has he the dipshit ignoramus. :lol:

GSlq1zhXAAA9svf
Arsenal365 really have not got over the fact that our guy is better than their guy who isn't even their guy anymore.

Agree it would be difficult to do.

Top tier keeper for sure

Does not do us much good if we don’t score goals.

In my opinion it would make sense to get some cash to rebuild a squad worthy of having a top tier keeper
He's even more important precisely because we don't score many goals.

If we scored twice as many goals, then you can get away with a keeper who isn't "top tier" and still get points on the board.

“One Pickford long ball signalled the end for Southgate” … so runs the headline in a longish article written by Martin Hardy in today’s Times.

Apparently it was all Pickers fault that England didn’t win the final because one of his long punts went out for a goal kick in the 73rd minute

Haters going to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back