2023/24 Jordan Pickford

A big no for me, and if any act as though he should (like the odd one thinks) they need their heads testing for me
I think anyone suggesting he should have done better is behind very unfair. He's in the correct mid-set position and it takes a wicked, wicked deflection.

It's up and down quickly leaving him little chance.

Whenever I talk about Pickford I always say I'm not his biggest fan. He couldn't really do anything about their goal. If anything we should take note and shoot more in the box. What i have been impressed with is his concentration, which at times is lacking in my opinion, and his calmness. He's not shouting and blaming which will always start a nervousness. I saw Branthwaite having a go at him during the Arsenal game. I sense that maybe the arl arses in the squad Tarkowski and Young have had a word. Or maybe someone else. But his calm reassured performances against West ham and today are to be welcomed. Maybe he was frustrated and seeing that we have semi turned a corner, it's calmed him down. Long may it continue.

I love Pickford and I know it comes at him fast, but it never looks good when the ball is easily in reach and goes over your head.

He could have done better, but that's not to say he should. Likewise, Harrison gets done too easily and I'm sure Young would hope to defend it differently if he had another chance to.

Flukey goal but still a decent result.

I love Pickford and I know it comes at him fast, but it never looks good when the ball is easily in reach and goes over your head.

He could have done better, but that's not to say he should. Likewise, Harrison gets done too easily and I'm sure Young would hope to defend it differently if he had another chance to.

Flukey goal but still a decent result.
I think it was saveable. He was in a good position, very close to his own line and the middle of the goal and he has been lobbed by a ball hitting the cross bar near the middle of the goal. I'm a big fan of his but I think he could have done better.

I feel he could of jumped a bit earlier but other then that he's been great for us the last couple of seasons. He's not to blame anywhere near the amount of times he has been in previous seasons