Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Jordan Pickford

The full team stunk the place out.
How many of them goals should he have saved?
Don`t think he was at fault for any of the goals. The big reason England lost was the way Greece went at England from the start and kept going for the 90 minutes. Any other game at Wembley in the situation where he lost the ball in the first half he`d of had plenty of time to find a pass. The fact he couldn`t read the situation and see that there were enough Greek players to close him down in a dangerous area is a concern.

He stunk the place out. Lets tell it how it was despite being our GK.

From what I've read (I didn't watch the game just some highlights) it appears Lee Carsley and his backroom got the whole setup of that team wrong from the off

It fed into individual performances

We've seen Sean Dyche do the same and other managers and ruin our flow with the wrong subs

For me it shows inexperience of Carsley

Jordan Pickford is who he is. One of his attributes is distribution of the ball

But they were all making errors. Including Pickford. Yesterday

Setup and balance in teams is important. If something isn't right you see it impact individual performances

Needs his ritalin dose upping I think ! In all seriousness he looks twitchy again this season. Not actually suggesting ADHD or that but he's prone to erraticism !
Pickford has always been a bit on the erratic side which is why I'm not really sure why people are complaining so much. You know what you get with him, he has bailed us and England out on many an occasion yet has also done some utterly daft things at times. Goalkeepers just tend to be a bit "Unique" compared to normal players.

This. He's been as he is for Everton because we lost four games and were shipping goals. He wants results and has been fuming at them in front of him

The manager didn't help with stupid subs against Bournemouth for example

I want players that want to win stuff in the team

Pickford will be who he is

He might need to curtail himself coming out with the ball out the box etc a little but he should stay the keeper he is IMHO not what people are trying to make him

Also him giving our defence and midfield loads. That was deserved! If they don't perform they deserve more of it!!!! 😡

One bad game for England, in a meaningless game. Shows the standards he’s set. Remember when Hart Robinson James Seaman were just making clanger after clanger in major tournaments.
He was poor. I doubt Carsley drops him for next game or next window. Interesting if a new manager comes in and wants to implement their style/rule.

For me, despite his antics and form currently he's still head and shoulders above Heberson, Pope, Ramsgate and Johnson. The fact he is probably means he's easy to take shots at when things go wrong (for England) much like Kane.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back