2024/25 Jordan Pickford

If we need to sell then I’d doubt we would then bring pope in as he’s on big wages, over 30 and doubt the barcodes would shift, plus he’s in the ramsdale category of media fanboys and useless.

This is either a lazy “journo” teenager in a bedroom or Dycge really is going full pelt at reforming the second coming of Burnley 2017.

Reminded me of the times I’d take over the RS and sell all their players before buying the entire playing squad of Cambridge united on big wages Chelsea style and take them down to the conference.

Reeks of sabotage and another reason for dyche to go
You do realise:
a) It hasn't actually happened.
b) It probably never will.

Dyche has made a terrible start to the season, there's plenty there to kick him in the knackers over without actually making stuff up or reacting to some blert on twitter.

Hi

This is unforgivable and as I said on the Michael Keane thread it is a sackable offence for thinking it let alone carrying it through, Pope is rogue and half the keeper Pickford is. Pickford has been immense for us just immense, we dont need a keeper we need to replace Keane and add to the back four. I really can not believe what I am reading its a disgrace, the loyalty he has shown us has been class as is his ability between the posts. Shameful that this story is out there just shameful.

Regards

Wish people would check the sources of reports.

A) it’s a site called footballfancast, hardly Tier 1 media.
B) the “report” it mentions has come from Alan Nixon at The S**.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back