Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen much of Dolberg but he was excellent in the Europa League game the other day.

Stuck the player highlight thing that some make up of his group game earlier in the comp against Celta (as they are a decentish side), he absolutely destroyed them in that as well, will throw the link up again

Me and @Eggs can't decide if he's more like Bergkamp, Ibra or Torres lol

All goalkeepers are good shot stoppers, if they weren't they wouldn't be in PL.

What separates the good from the exceptional is things like positional sense, anticipation and command of the area. Pickford lacks all these

Howard, Robles, Stekelenburg?

Stuck the player highlight thing that some make up of his group game earlier in the comp against Celta (as they are a decentish side), he absolutely destroyed them in that as well, will throw the link up again

Me and @Eggs can't decide if he's more like Bergkamp, Ibra or Torres lol

..but we all agree he's good. Imagine being compared to players of that ilk.

..but we all agree he's good. Imagine being compared to players of that ilk.

Exactly mate, the fact he isn't just a clone of one style of player etc is a positive for me, how many 'next Henry' clones have there been who've flopped etc, he's very much his own style of player which has elements of some of the very greatest players about him.

Rare player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back