Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Howard was a great shot stopper in his day, and Robles and Stek have pulled off some fantastic saves this season. So yes, they are good shot stoppers
If I had the occasional good day amongst a host of mediocre days I wouldn't be called good at my job

Absolute waste of oxygen, please let us sign someone who won't go onto be the goal keeping equivalent of Osman.

Watched the whole Sunderland and Hull game today, Pickrod is top class, brilliant shot stopper, comes for crosses, great communicator with back 4, kick out accuracy brilliant, organises his defence superbly, concentration superb. I have never seen anything like the distance on his kick out, can kick it right into the opposing penalty box. Man of the match today. Verdict sign him up. Best young keeper in the country, already a special keeper, what he will grim up to be is one of the best.

Thought Maguire wasn't impressive at all, Robertson was excellent. Kone is very sloppy and limited. You can see why Niasse was binned loads of effort but a really poor professional footballer, very basic things look problematic for him.

Watched the whole Sunderland and Hull game today, Pickrod is top class, brilliant shot stopper, comes for crosses, great communicator with back 4, kick out accuracy brilliant, organises his defence superbly, concentration superb. I have never seen anything like the distance on his kick out, can kick it right into the opposing penalty box. Man of the match today. Verdict sign him up. Best young keeper in the country, already a special keeper, what he will grim up to be is one of the best.

Thought Maguire wasn't impressive at all, Robertson was excellent. Kone is very sloppy and limited. You can see why Niasse was binned loads of effort but a really poor professional footballer, very basic things look problematic for him.
It's reassuring that he's performed really well but it'd be better if he didn't for now.
Don't want to convince one of the top teams to come in ala Utd with Keane.

if we did or do have a deal for pickford,hopefully its only the seasons end we are waiting for as in shown respect to sunderland etc,as the more he proves how good he has been the more teams would want him,as said highlights on sunderlands games have not even shown half the wonder saves he has made,you only seen most if at the ground or watching the net,he would make mistakes but a lot less than others do i think

Watched it all myself mate. Can't disagree with a word. Reminded me a lot of Southall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back