Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time a player gets heavily linked with a player (keane, sigurdsson now pickford). They begin having performances that make every one stand up and take note.
Its like they know they have everton as an option but if they perform better someone else might come in for them

Seen his saves yesterday. I dont think any were outstanding. They were pretty much efforts at him or near to him. Shots I'd expect any GK to make.

Hope we can get him. I recken man u will go for a bigger name of gea leaves, Chelsea have a top class keeper. Maybe arsenal might be in for him. Spurs don't need him. Don't know if klopp is looking for a keeper but klopp did rule out a bid for hart.

His first season broke records for clean sheets if I remember correctly.

i can remember walking away from a game and thinking ... wow Howard really saved us then and had "one of those days " when nobody would beat him... JUST ONCE in his 10 years... it was that long ago I can't even remember the opposition ...

i can remember walking away from a game and thinking ... wow Howard really saved us then and had "one of those days " when nobody would beat him... JUST ONCE in his 10 years... it was that long ago I can't even remember the opposition ...

Then you can't have seen many Everton games in 10 years.

Had my reservations so watched the hull game yesterday and he was excellent. Commanded the box, some very good saves and his distribution is excellent.
Rather a bigger keeper but if he keeps improving could be a good signing for next 10 years. Similar size to Shay Given?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back