Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the whole Sunderland and Hull game today, Pickrod is top class, brilliant shot stopper, comes for crosses, great communicator with back 4, kick out accuracy brilliant, organises his defence superbly, concentration superb. I have never seen anything like the distance on his kick out, can kick it right into the opposing penalty box. Man of the match today. Verdict sign him up. Best young keeper in the country, already a special keeper, what he will grim up to be is one of the best.

Thought Maguire wasn't impressive at all, Robertson was excellent. Kone is very sloppy and limited. You can see why Niasse was binned loads of effort but a really poor professional footballer, very basic things look problematic for him.
The first time I seen him was the under 23 game live on sky on a Monday night I was astounded at the distance & accuracy of his kicks. He very much reminded me of Barthez.

Responding to rumours linking star goalkeeper Jordan Pickford with a move away from the North East, Moyes explained "I saw some rubbish figures talked about in the papers this morning". Yet he failed to quash speculation of a move by suggesting "wherever Jordan goes, if he goes, it will have to be a really big price".

Moyes singled out Pickford after a couple of excellent saves against Hull, explaining "I had a joke with Jordan and said those saves were easy for you. He is by miles the best young newcomer in the league".

Responding to rumours linking star goalkeeper Jordan Pickford with a move away from the North East, Moyes explained "I saw some rubbish figures talked about in the papers this morning". Yet he failed to quash speculation of a move by suggesting "wherever Jordan goes, if he goes, it will have to be a really big price".

Moyes singled out Pickford after a couple of excellent saves against Hull, explaining "I had a joke with Jordan and said those saves were easy for you. He is by miles the best young newcomer in the league".

Moyes doesn't set the price. Suspect we've already made enquiries about figures.

Moyes acting hard without any balls.

You're relegated mate, you're gonna lose him.

He loves trotting out the young players he gave debuts to line, Rooney, Barkley etc now Pickford. He's great at massaging his own profile. What he fails to mention is benching said players shortly after their debuts.

15 million and he's ours 17 if other clubs are interested, doesn't strike me as the kind of lad who would be happy sitting on the bench at another club.

Everton are the perfect club to continue his development, he's a lucky boy if he signs for us.

Great signing for me if it happens. I'd rather a young keeper was facing shots in this stage of his development rather than making the odd save here and there.

This kid has got the potential to be a top class keeper in my opinion. I saw a pass he made to Defoe today on a side volley out of his hands. Pure class. Made great saves throughout. I can't see any weaknesses if I'm honest. Don't know what the indifference is about

Well Howard was a great shot stopper in his day, and Robles and Stek have pulled off some fantastic saves this season. So yes, they are good shot stoppers

Mate.... Howard has always been bang average boardering on crap ... even in his prime

Pickford looked the real deal yesterday. Seems to have it all - good shot stopper, excellent distribution and commands the are. Time to get the removals van and shift him to goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back