Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know 99% of the names being proposed in here, but one thing I've learned on this forum is : when somebody proposes a player who they think may improve the team, the obligatory response is .......SWERVE!

So then, Jordan Pickford?....swerve

He is English and a northerner. So good for me. Think he can establish himself as England number 1 within 3 years. I also would be happy with Kasper S

Is it harsh to say they were all saves you'd expect him to make? At least he did actually make them I guess.

The very first one you would never see Robles or Stekelenberg do - as in he came off his line and anticipated something.

I think he's a good 'keeper, better than what we've got and better than most on the market at around the same price. Wouldn't mind him.

The very first one you would never see Robles or Stekelenberg do - as in he came off his line and anticipated something.

I think he's a good 'keeper, better than what we've got and better than most on the market at around the same price. Wouldn't mind him.

I think the idea is growing on me. He's so well thought of it can't be all wrong can it?

Being better than our current 2 isn't the criteria of the keeper we should get though, otherwise we'd both be in with a shout!

I think the idea is growing on me. He's so well thought of it can't be all wrong can it?

Being better than our current 2 isn't the criteria of the keeper we should get though, otherwise we'd both be in with a shout!

For me, the logic over preferring him to, say, Joe Hart, is that he doesn't come with the baggage.

If you're looking for 'keepers with Premier League experience who are half decent and potentially very good, Pickford is high on the list for me. It's that, or getting a German 'keeper or whatever who could be proper Taibi when exposed to this league.

For me, the logic over preferring him to, say, Joe Hart, is that he doesn't come with the baggage.

If you're looking for 'keepers with Premier League experience who are half decent and potentially very good, Pickford is high on the list for me. It's that, or getting a German 'keeper or whatever who could be proper Taibi when exposed to this league.

Taibi was amazing. In the worst ways possible. So funny with his trousers.

Anyway, I'd rather Butland if I had the choice but I can make my peace with Pickford quite easily I think.

Is it possible when we did the business with Sunderland in January that we negotiated a deal for Pickford in the summer if they were relegated?
Nah that just isn't the Everton way, far too savvy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back