Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the look of him and the signing is growing on me.

I was based in the North East for 12 years and ALL the people I know who support Sunderland think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

On that video montage though and others I've seen, he seems to save a lot but also pushes a lot of balls straight out in front of him.

I think signing him would be a coup; it may look be looked on favourably by potential others as the whole of football rates him. We have had an eye on him for years.

Taibi was amazing. In the worst ways possible. So funny with his trousers.

Anyway, I'd rather Butland if I had the choice but I can make my peace with Pickford quite easily I think.
Probably agree with that assessment mate. Butland first choice. Pickford second. Both got improvements to make to become really top class but are both still young enough to learn.

I do worry how good keepers look whn playing for crap teams. They are busier so they look better.

Its the ones that are quiet for 85 mins, then make 1 or 2 immense saves......Joe Hart for me now.

What about goalkeepers that have nothing to do for most of the game and then make a monumental balls ups to cost you points, like J...

Oh.

What about goalkeepers that have nothing to do for most of the game and then make a monumental balls ups to cost you points, like...

Oh.

All of them, you mean ??

For me, I would rather an older player who has proved to be able to do this in big games, and Hart has...over and over again.

Pickford has not, yet. I just feel that he is a biger risk.

All of them, you mean ??

For me, I would rather an older player who has proved to be able to do this in big games, and Hart has...over and over again.

Hart is absolutely crap mate, he peaked about 5 years ago and has just had a disaster of a season at Torino to follow up a humiliating Euros.

Hart is absolutely crap mate, he peaked about 5 years ago and has just had a disaster of a season at Torino to follow up a humiliating Euros.

No he is not. Keeper can hardly be blamed for a terrible defence, and I watch Italian football loads.

All of them, you mean ??

Hart, useless keeper, let 5 in at the weekend, yes has has done well in terms of being in a very expensive team who have helped him, but he alone is rubbish. Joel is already better then him, the mistake he made against Burnley is a standard Hart moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back