Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would rather have that Donnarumma fella from Milan. Straight swap for Deulofeu?
Have you any idea of how much Donnarumma is valued at ?
World record fee for a GK
Upwards of 50m Sterling and that's just the starting price.
Every big club in the world will be in for him if and when he becomes available

Have you any idea of how much Donnarumma is valued at ?
World record fee for a GK
Upwards of 50m Sterling and that's just the starting price.
Every big club in the world will be in for him if and when he becomes available

He's got one year left on his contract mate.

He's got one year left on his contract mate.
Doesn't matter
He will be in that much demand his price will be driven up.
Don't know much about him but from what I've read for one so young he's the real deal.
Commands his area , brave , intelligent, knows his angles , good shot stopper , good reflexes etc.
Real , Barca ,Juve (Buffon is 39/40) Bayern , United, City are all interested

I do worry how good keepers look whn playing for crap teams. They are busier so they look better.

Its the ones that are quiet for 85 mins, then make 1 or 2 immense saves......Joe Hart for me now.

Whats your take on him mate as you see him every week. Apppreciate you've probably made a contribution earlier in the thread but cba looking through 50 pages.

I know its your own choice to go on opposing clubs fan forums but how do you feel about so much discussion on here regarding one of your players. Personally I think its disrespectful the way other clubs fans assume our best players would jump at the chance to move, but then we do the same with the likes of Pickford and Sigurddson. So its a bit pot/kettle.

As a matter of interest do you post on other clubs forums apart from ours. If so, are you accepted in the same way?.

Doesn't matter
He will be in that much demand his price will be driven up.
Don't know much about him but from what I've read for one so young he's the real deal.
Commands his area , brave , intelligent, knows his angles , good shot stopper , good reflexes etc.
Real , Barca ,Juve (Buffon is 39/40) Bayern , United, City are all interested

He Will go Juve next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back