Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
jordan-pickford-face.ashx

Pep was spot on to get shut of Hart, getting the wrong replacement is another issue.

I still like Joel, despite his odd mistake, but we have to get a keeper in the summer and it has to be someone who can start, not a back up, that way we have competition for the spot that we havent had for a long time with two number 1s pushing each other.

For me Pickford is the man, yes he has made mistakes like Joel and both will do again but i really cant think of any other keeper who has played in the Premier League we should even look out.

Pep was spot on to get shut of Hart, getting the wrong replacement is another issue.

I still like Joel, despite his odd mistake, but we have to get a keeper in the summer and it has to be someone who can start, not a back up, that way we have competition for the spot that we havent had for a long time with two number 1s pushing each other.

For me Pickford is the man, yes he has made mistakes like Joel and both will do again but i really cant think of any other keeper who has played in the Premier League we should even look out.

Begovic? Schmeichel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back