Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this thread has encompassed all the keepers posters want signed this summer I think it's as good as time as ever to repeat this message:

Kasper Schemicchel is utter dung and I pray to all that is holy that we don't sign him. And no, his name is spelt wrong on purpose.

Utter dung nomark.

:eek::eek::eek:

Ive watched a lot of lower league football this year. There are a lot of good keepers who could do with a shot at the premier league. too many 10m plus valued keepers who cant catch a ball in the prem

I support @Connor here. Kasper is utter dong.

IMG_4656.webp

I remember a PNE fan signing up to our forum after he got recalled from his loan there last season. Thanking us and saying what a keeper we had on our hands I'm sure he broke a PNE clean sheet in a row record or something like that

Worth having a look on the link to read the tweets this is just before we recalled him

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...o-jordan-pickfords-performance-sunderland-su/

Ive watched a lot of lower league football this year. There are a lot of good keepers who could do with a shot at the premier league. too many 10m plus valued keepers who cant catch a ball in the prem

There are defo a lot that are no worse than what we already have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back