Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like West Ham, may be a double signing for them with Barkley as well.
Yes he's going to West Ham, the very same West Ham that went round bidding 5 mil for players in Jan.

West Ham have a decent PR department that's excellent at spinning BS. An for some reason our fans seem to buy it..

WEST HAM ARE A SMALL CLUB GET USE TO IT

Does anybody in their right mind honestly think ROSS Barkley will sign for West Ham.
Does anybody seriously think West Ham will pay 35 m plus got ROSS Barkley.
Does anybody honestly think West Ham will pay 100k plus a week to ROSS Barkley.
If you answer yes to any one of the above questions you need to have a look at yourself
Yeah i do, wouldn't surprise me if they tried to get Lukaku as well.

Come on FFS just pay the money and get him in typical Everton fannying around how long has this gone on for now dithering over a million or two here and there it's a disgrace and an utter joke just get Picko inbetween the sticks and get on with it!

Window isn't open yet, but I agree with the sentiment I guess.

It is all feeling a bit deja vu, eh?

Let's just wait and see what happens throughout June before going ballistic though.

Do you in all honestly believe a dirty mag publisher and a dido seller when they said they tried to buy Lukaku
I tried to buy a brand new Ferrari last week
They wouldn't take a 4 yr old Ford Focus as part exchange though
I can remember us going after Alan Shearer.

Do you in all honestly believe a dirty mag publisher and a dido seller when they said they tried to buy Lukaku
I tried to buy a brand new Ferrari last week
They wouldn't take a 4 yr old Ford Focus as part exchange though
Or to give her her full name Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong

Why would Barkely and Pickford go to west Ham when they Can,t offer European football Barkely wants champions league football

Why would Barkely and Pickford go to west Ham when they Can,t offer European football Barkely wants champions league football

money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back