Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont agree with that. i think it was just based on style of play. pep wants a ball playing keeper and hart can't do that. Hart is a fantastic keeper and was one of the main reasons why we have been successful. he'd be good for your team.

That doesnt explain why it was all agreed till Koeman actually MET him. Clearly something in Hart's attitude put him off.

image.webp
That doesnt explain why it was all agreed till Koeman actually MET him. Clearly something in Hart's attitude put him off.

Laugh my tits off at this if this kid who's played half a season of top flight footie and was loaned out by Sunderland for the whole of the 2015/16 season becomes the most expensive keeper ever or even close to it, would just about sum up the ridiculousness of English football that.

I think there is some method in the madness here.

A quality keeper isn't (just) one that can fly about for 90mins being peppered. The very best keepers play for teams that have alot of the ball so make just 1 or 2 saves a game and so the concentration needed not to switch off is imperative.

I think that's where Hart let's himself down. I like Shampoo head but it's hard to say he doesn't have clangers in him.

I think Pickford would be a really good signing but, until he's playing for a dominant team (which we will be next season at home given teams will turn up knowing it's fortress Goodison again) it's guess work as to how good he will be.

Thanks mate. That was pretty much what I was getting at.

Koeman met him mate. And came out the next opportunity saying we weren't interested. That tells a bit of a story.

maybe mate, but I'm not sure you were ever in for hart anyway. I think pickford/ kasper Schmeical are the keepers you have always been after. Id much rather we just brought back hart though tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back