Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.jpg

We were all set to sign Hart last time. Koeman met him face-to-face and then immediately came out and said we have NO interest in signing him!
Perhaps it's his attitude. He's a strong character and is rumoured to be the reason why Pep got rid of him. It had very little to do with his ability.

Perhaps it's his attitude. He's a strong character and is rumoured to be the reason why Pep got rid of him. It had very little to do with his ability.

It was defo his attitude. Rumours are that either a) Hart insisted on playing regardless of his form; something RK would never agree to or b) his massive ego put RK completely off

It was defo his attitude. Rumours are that either a) Hart insisted on playing regardless of his form; something RK would never agree to or b) his massive ego put RK completely off

i dont agree with that. i think it was just based on style of play. pep wants a ball playing keeper and hart can't do that. Hart is a fantastic keeper and was one of the main reasons why we have been successful. he'd be good for your team.

i dont agree with that. i think it was just based on style of play. pep wants a ball playing keeper and hart can't do that. Hart is a fantastic keeper and was one of the main reasons why we have been successful. he'd be good for your team.

Koeman met him mate. And came out the next opportunity saying we weren't interested. That tells a bit of a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back