Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.

has this actually happened Connor, from what you've heard?

I haven't heard a thing and while I do trust Phil and Greg, the lack of corroboration in the form of stories from Joyce, Hunter and King makes me scecptial of the story.

Whilst the Club and the Echo are actively trying to improve their relationship, any 'official' club story gets through Joyce first. He's silent on it.

_81799758_jack_butland_getty.jpg
Bidding starts at 50m my friend

I haven't heard a thing and while I do trust Phil and Greg, the lack of corroboration in the form of stories from Joyce, Hunter and King makes me scecptial of the story.

Whilst the Club and the Echo are actively trying to improve their relationship, any 'official' club story gets through Joyce first. He's silent on it.

Phil and Greg are clueless buffoons sadly C.

I know they are your people and I spect you got them, but they honestly havent been right about anything EVER and mostly just publish clickbait they make up. Mans gotta get them words in for the dollar, dollar bills.

Phil and Greg are clueless buffoons sadly C.

I know they are your people and I spect you got them, but they honestly havent been right about anything EVER and mostly just publish clickbait they make up. Mans gotta get them words in for the dollar, dollar bills.

Oh aye, they've been really poor in recent years, no doubting that. I remember when Greg was the man for stories but as I say, I'll wait for the sources to report this before fuming/agreeing with the club.

Oh aye, they've been really poor in recent years, no doubting that. I remember when Greg was the man for stories but as I say, I'll wait for the sources to report this before fuming/agreeing with the club.

Seems a shocking opening gambit to me.

Really hope its not true, cos if it is, somebody needs a crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back