Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the first save on this is pretty good....but after that i'd be utterly crapping it as a City fan...again...

Jesus, that video is his 'best saves'

Half of them are hit as hard as a backpass and he struggles with a fair few of those, and he punches every shot practically including ones that would be easier to hold, if thats him at his best, then oh my lol

Half of them are hit as hard as a backpass and he struggles with a fair few of those, and he punches every shot practically including ones that would be easier to hold, if thats him at his best, then oh my lol

If he saves 1 shot a game he is better than Bravo

Obviously only a YouTube snapshot of him but can't say i'm impressed.

But i'd have said the same about De Gea at one point before he became effing awesome.

Really hard to tell with keepers. Except some. Claudio Bravo is utter dogs.

He's talented but be interesting to see him in a physical league like ours. His age ramps up the price. Not as good as Rui Patricio in that league IMO.

I am sure Pickford, has looked good because his defence is so bad. He's made so many saves because, he's had 20 or so shots at him a match. Keepers at the top teams only have the odd one. They are good because they maintain their concentration.

No. It doesn't work like that at all.

How do you know he can't maintain concentration if he's only played one season and been peppered with shots? Also, are you saying that good keepers can only play for the top teams because they're only ever asked to make 2 saves a game? Do you not think Nigel Martyn was a good keeper?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back