Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbfounded by those opening two paragraphs. Pickford has made saves that Howard was never capable of making in his entire career.

Really makes me laugh people writing this lad off and then going on to suggest some gimp like Fraser Forster or Hart.

Honestly howard made some unbelievable saves, he was great for us at a point he just wasn't as good last two years but was a great signing and much rather have howard in his prime instead of the two we have now.

pickford should be one for the future he makes mistakes and the way are fans are we are so unforgiving, we could still do with trying to get a better goalkeeper but would take pickford also

I am sure Pickford, has looked good because his defence is so bad. He's made so many saves because, he's had 20 or so shots at him a match. Keepers at the top teams only have the odd one. They are good because they maintain their concentration.

I can see why he'd be considered but I think he looked quite shaky at the end of the season (eg chelsea). There are better alternatives with less risk than Pickford
Like Ederson ? You never know City might be the first side to sign a good Brazilian keeper ever

Like Ederson ? You never know City might be the first side to sign a good Brazilian keeper ever

I've never seen this Ederson play in my life but my gut feeling is that he will be absolute crap. It's based on nothing at all.

You have to wonder how difficult it is to be a goalkeeper for Benfica in a three-club league. Like saying Craig Gordan is absolutely class when he keeps a clean sheet against Partick Thistle.

You have to wonder how difficult it is to be a goalkeeper for Benfica in a three-club league. Like saying Craig Gordan is absolutely class when he keeps a clean sheet against Partick Thistle.

Now the first save on this is pretty good....but after that i'd be utterly crapping it as a City fan...again...

I've never seen this Ederson play in my life but my gut feeling is that he will be absolute crap. It's based on nothing at all.

haha, i feel the same..van dijk,stones and eddie...they are gonna be amazing or mistakes all over the shop

Now the first save on this is pretty good....but after that i'd be utterly crapping it as a City fan...again...

Half-decent.

Although I feel i could have saved some of them by just lying across the goal because im a fat [Poor language removed].

Goalkeeper videos are the worst of them all, will show their saves but not anything other, at least with midfielders/strikers there are some moments where you feel he got lucky or picked the wrong pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back