Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes in danger of us looking elsewhere tho C.

If so, that's on the people who make those decisions MG.

But it shouldn't mean we should only sign players who 'want to play for us.' I want players who want to win, arsed abar loyalty from non-Scousers/Boyhood Blues. Win me pots.

I reckon beautiful blue Jordan will still come here though.

If so, that's on the people who make those decisions MG.

But it shouldn't mean we should only sign players who 'want to play for us.' I want players who want to win, arsed abar loyalty from non-Scousers/Boyhood Blues. Win me pots.

I reckon beautiful blue Jordan will still come here though.

Think hes just blew his chance C.

We should spend our money on the Croatian Gk, he is top-class, and save our money for other areas like wing/str

although it'd be nice to have England's no1 for 5+ years we'd save money and have a top-class goalie for 5 years at possibly €10m, Gent have probably never received a fee like that. Aston Villa were after him a few years back but couldn't get a work permit but Walsh has probably known about him for a while.

We should spend our money on the Croatian Gk, he is top-class, and save our money for other areas like wing/str

although it'd be nice to have England's no1 for 5+ years we'd save money and have a top-class goalie for 5 years at possibly €10m, Gent have probably never received a fee like that. Aston Villa were after him a few years back but couldn't get a work permit but Walsh has probably known about him for a while.

So your suggesting we spend 96m on Icardi, but want us to buy a cut price GK.

You are really mixed up.

Him not being able to move until u21 tournament is over is another convenient excuse to vindicate Walsh of any blame, reality is it looks like we have to sell first before buying.

WRONG

So your suggesting we spend 96m on Icardi, but want us to buy a cut price GK.

You are really mixed up.

I was speaking in jest upon the news of Lukaku definitely leaving soon. It wouldn't take £96m to get Icardi, Arsenal were linked with him for €50m last season, if a player has a £200m release clause, doesn't mean that's what it'd take. I was simply pointing out that we'd get a better all-round player for the same price, as you probably knew and know now, and was expressing that to replace Lukaku we need some 'name' - 'presence' - 'quality' to spark things, not a Troy Deeney or Andre Gray.

Can you give is a little bit of why he's wrong?

1 -- He isn't top class. Hes croatias back up keeper playing in the same team Newcastle bought their flop keeper from last summer.

2 -- He isn't going to be 'cheaper' than pickford. Not in the slightest, if he somehow stays as first choice for 5 seasons (impossible) he would then need upgrading and due to transfer fees increasing substantially, the cost of him + another keeper in 5 seasons would be more than signing pickford now.

3 -- @mixed_up believes that 5mil for gent is a big fee they have "probably never received before". Again, this is incorrect.

I could go on...

cool, appreciate the capital letters and bolding because you're so obviously correct and needed to point that out by doing that.

Actually I highlighted in bold the incorrect statements you had made, thus my response was in the same theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back