Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, i have read a few reports on Pickford and he doesnt mention Everton in any of them! It sounds like the gobshite reporters keep asking him if he is leaving Sunderland and he has said he wont consider anything until after the Euro's?

Get Kalinić. We need a Croat in the team.

Tall and moves like a cat.

1 -- How many times have you seen him play for Gent and Croatia to call him top class?
I've watched him for 5 years at Hajduk Split, live. He's top class. How many times have you seen him play?

He won Gent's player of the season despite being there only for half a season.

Last edited:

What are you expecting a contracted Sunderland player to say in an interview? "Just let me go half arse it with England, get us knocked out early, then it's E-V-E-R-T-O-N all the way baby".
Let me indulge.

Do you believe if it was Chelsea or Man Utd, he wouldn't be flapping his flippers to sign that contract before he left, in case they change their minds and look elsewhere?

He should stay at his home town club and help them get back up I say.

In fairness, i have read a few reports on Pickford and he doesnt mention Everton in any of them! It sounds like the gobshite reporters keep asking him if he is leaving Sunderland and he has said he wont consider anything until after the Euro's?

2020 is a way off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back