Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Kalinić. We need a Croat in the team.

Tall and moves like a cat.

I've watched him for 5 years at Hajduk Split, live. He's top class. How many times have you seen him play?

He won Gent's player of the season despite being there only for half a season.

How can you judge whether he is top class from playing for Hajduk Split.
Gent...were talking about Gent...not a top side.

I don't think it means someone is top class...he would be a massive gamble.

To be honest I can still see Joel getting starts next season if we go for Pickford. If Koeman is as ruthless as we think, and im sure Pickford while making plenty of good saves will also flap around like he did at Goodison.
While I do think he is the man we will go for its not a aiming for top 4 signing this

How can you judge whether he is top class from playing for Hajduk Split.
Gent...were talking about Gent...not a top side.

I don't think it means someone is top class...he would be a massive gamble.

Silly comment? Nikola Kalinic, Pasalic, Andrija Balic, Ivan Strinic ETC are they crap because played for Hajduk?, you can tell who's good regardless of leagues. That's why all those players was scouted and sold on.

Looks like we are getting him but I question if he has the rounded game we need from a number one.I would prefer Kasper to be honest he is ready now.

Don't want him. He's no better than Joel really.

Looked pure crap when he played vs us at goodison, too
Saw him live at the KCom Hull against Sunderland. He was pretty impressive that game preventing a couple of goals for certain.
Not sure he is as good as people say he is, and that he is going to develop into one of the best.
Mind you, i am one of those who had to swallow their pride after saying similar about Butland.
Now I would have him in our starting eleven in the blink of an eyelid.

Just be glad it's not Hart or Schmeichel!!
surely in the lower divisions - championship there is a young keeper there to be snapped up ready to compete straight away with Robles and is much better than The Stek?
other posters mentions a couple a while ago - big Nev came from that background hate if we sign an old has been like Stek again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back