Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems a lack of top quality keepers available. City have just paid 35m for Ederson and it looks like 20m+ is going to be the price for Pickford. At this price I'd rather we go for butland, but due to sunderlands relegation they are going to need to balance their books, so I could see us getting Pickford for 15m.

Offer Sunderland £15m up front with £5m in add-ons, take it or leave it. They're on their arse and desperate for money plus there aren't many other clubs who need goalies at the moment, least none better above us. They won't get a better deal.

I can only apologise lads
watching.gif

Offer Sunderland £15m up front with £5m in add-ons, take it or leave it. They're on their arse and desperate for money plus there aren't many other clubs who need goalies at the moment, least none better above us. They won't get a better deal.
Yeah big odd ons, 5 if we get Europa maybe more if we get CL

Things really seem to be moving along now. We really should come out of this summer looking so much stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back