Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say that this sounds like the Doucoure response? I was skeptical too but it turns out if the player has the right skills and attitude, we can actually see their level go up when in a better side. It would not surprise me to see the same thing with King. If the price is right and we can sign to 2-3 year deal max, he could thrive as an impact sub. He’s a good player.

Notice how we moved Moise Kean on the first summer we wanted to while Bolasie and Bernard are still stuck in the squad

Kean is only on loan, he slots well and we’ll take him back.

Reckon Yannick will go to EFL team in the next week.

and Bernard is decent mate

Actually the ideal situation is just put him on a 3 year deal with an option for another. Short term problem if it doesn't go well.

Can I just say that this sounds like the Doucoure response? I was skeptical too but it turns out if the player has the right skills and attitude, we can actually see their level go up when in a better side. It would not surprise me to see the same thing with King. If the price is right and we can sign to 2-3 year deal max, he could thrive as an impact sub. He’s a good player.
He’s hamstrung by his absurdly boring name for a Scandinavian of Gambian descent. There’s two chances for a cool name, yet he ends up as Josh King.

If he was called Momodou Johansen there’d be no complaints from anyone.

That said, if Carlo and Marcel want him, that’ll do me.

Actually the ideal situation is just put him on a 3 year deal with an option for another. Short term problem if it doesn't go well.

I was thinking 2 year deal with an option of a 3rd. Actually got a decent record scoring wise for Bournemouth as he's pretty much a 1 in 3 record.

Wouldn't be against this signing at all, gives us depth and plus when we are conquering all of Europe next season he'll certainly get plenty of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back