Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
And thats why the ignore feature exists, just use it and only read what you find interesting.

Theres no news, when theres news, it gets posted, in the meantime everything else is just filler.

GOTs foundation was built on bantz @GrandOldTeam and the love of Everton @Groucho.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Hear hear.
This place is chock-full of laughs.
My favourite entertainment site on the whole world wide web

I'm not certain as I have no info to go off

You are with zero info

Sound logic

no I'm basing it off the reports of Valencia over the past season - how they had a large income of cash but they had massive debt to wipe out and have flunked it this season just gone

Please tell me what doesn't add up mate. The 1st post you refer to was my reply to a poster who said 'the only' thing he wants from next season is to do the double over the RS. I said it was it was small time & that theres another 36 other games.
The 2nd post you refer to is in reply to the 3 things you want most from this season. My reply was to to do the double over them AND finish above them whilst knocking them out of the Cup. Are you really that paranoid?

Joe Allen or Mata?

You can have an abundance of pace and run around a football field like a headless chicken never seeing the ball.

You can have the old classics of being able to read a game and being able to let the ball do the work with no pace whatsoever and command or influence a game significantly.

I think !

Jarg, deffo jarg.

That post has Kopite written all over it.

There is quite a few of them in here. Look at RAWK- Most on the windup here.

And in the red corner, the challenger weighing 210 pounds....

Honestly not winding him up mate, he says he's getting called a kopite but nobody has called him a kopite that I can see.

Not sure what part of that is a wind up?

I think he is referring to posts like above, not sure who is calling who a kopite tbh

Hopefully @Trebilcock your info is sound and we'll all be laughing

I had my tyre slashed in Valencia and as I was changing it, some decrepit person nicked my wallet out of my car.
On the basis of this personal experience, I'd say it'd be very unlikely Mata will be going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back