Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOT needs a cull because theses threads are being destroyed by those who should know better and the absolute belters who are Bi-polar every 2 secs.

This should be the start of something special on GOT and it,s being smashed all over the place by absolute whamers.

Anyway Mata is going to get slower in the middle of the park but we have to start somewhere and trigger other big player signings.

And thats why the ignore feature exists, just use it and only read what you find interesting.

Theres no news, when theres news, it gets posted, in the meantime everything else is just filler.

GOTs foundation was built on bantz @GrandOldTeam and the love of Everton @Groucho.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Show me how you are certain, You must have info we can look at

You seem pretty certain on your opinion lad but have offered nothing to back it up either?

IMO, i'm pretty sure Valencia haven't got any players on over 100k p/week.

Anyway, this petty squabbling is just clogging up the thread.

Something doesn't add up mate.
Please tell me what doesn't add up mate. The 1st post you refer to was my reply to a poster who said 'the only' thing he wants from next season is to do the double over the RS. I said it was it was small time & that theres another 36 other games.
The 2nd post you refer to is in reply to the 3 things you want most from this season. My reply was to to do the double over them AND finish above them whilst knocking them out of the Cup. Are you really that paranoid?

You seem pretty certain on your opinion lad but have offered nothing to back it up either?

IMO, i'm pretty sure Valencia haven't got any players on over 100k p/week.

Anyway, this petty squabbling is just clogging up the thread.

I'm not certain as I have no info to go off

You are with zero info

Sound logic

Please tell me what doesn't add up mate. The 1st post you refer to was my reply to a poster who said 'the only' thing he wants from next season is to do the double over the RS. I said it was it was small time & that theres another 36 other games.
The 2nd post you refer to is in reply to the 3 things you want most from this season. My reply was to to do the double over them AND finish above them whilst knocking them out of the Cup. Are you really that paranoid?

He's a wind up merchant lad, feel sorry for you now.

Nobody here thinks you're a RS.

Just waiting for you to point out these kopite shouts you previously referred to mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back