Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
And coincidently when he was at Valencia he played under Koeman and he's now settled in the north west and enjoys his Premier League wages and lifestyle, with lots of his compatriots in the area.

Woh

sorry mate, Didn't realize you and Mata are very good friends

Valencia absolutely have the money, their main shareholder is worth 2.2 billion.

But he hasn't chucked loads in to the playing staff, Kiwi.

The main money has gone on wiping out the massive debt and the stadium issue as well.

They've got money for the fee, but would they smash their wage structure?

They can't afford to match his wages at United. Not saying we can definitely either, but we stand a better chance.

They may be able to afford his transfer fee, if they sell Gomes, but they don't have any players on anywhere close to what Mata is on.

Can you link a page showing there players wages, I couldn't find one

Oh and they can 100% afford the fee given the money they lashed about last season

Woh

sorry mate, Didn't realize you and Mata are very good friends

Obviously not.

However, I worked in Manchester in the sports reporting industry for 18 months in 2014 and 15. They have quite the clique with the Spanish players and by all accounts Mata is settled in the area.

Obviously, that could change. But you're basing your entire, negative argument on an opinion-piece on Squawka...

@The Esk is a well-respected member and mod on this forum and has no reason to lie, and he mentioned Mata weeks ago.

He was spot on about RM, spot on about Koeman and all things Moshiri so far. He's not some new ITK who has come out of nowhere, is he?

But he hasn't chucked loads in to the playing staff, Kiwi.

The main money has gone on wiping out the massive debt and the stadium issue as well.

They've got money for the fee, but would they smash their wage structure?
Wouldn't need to, Mata won't be on the same money as he was at United.

Obviously not.

However, I worked in Manchester in the sports reporting industry for 18 months in 2014 and 15. They have quite the clique with the Spanish players and by all accounts Mata is settled in the area.

Obviously, that could change. But you're basing your entire, negative argument on an opinion-piece on Squawka...

@The Esk is a well-respected member and mod on this forum and has no reason to lie, and he mentioned Mata weeks ago.

He was spot on about RM, spot on about Koeman and all things Moshiri so far. He's not some new ITK who has come out of nowhere, is he?
The mods have requested we move discussions about ITK credentials to the ITK thread, you're welcome to join us.

Spent 120m last summer

Yet none of those players are on over 100k per-week wages... And they sold some key players like Otamendi to help fund that as well.

And due to their terrible season is unlikely to spend huge again (this has all been well documented) without making some return on the players they bought.

Yet none of those players are on over 100k per-week wages... And they sold some key players like Otamendi to help fund that as well.

And due to their terrible season is unlikely to spend huge again (this has all been well documented) without making some return on the players they bought.

Sold 40m worth of players and spent 120m

Show me the wage break down for the club

Sold 40m worth of players and spent 120m

Show me the wage break down for the club

Well since City subbed half of Negredo's (estimated 150k p/week) wages, it's safe to say they don't break 100k much.

There's literally no links at all to Valencia bar that opinion piece? There are solid links to us.

It may happen, it may not, we'll see. But can't stand the negativity for the sake of being negative, and I think i'm pretty realistic when it comes to Everton matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back