Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely wanting a lesser known more mobile player in our team than Mata means I have my feet on the ground?

Mata is just a name, people are excited about him because of his name. Please, someone watch highlights of Mata last few seasons. He's been average at best.

?

More mobile than Mata? Who???

Unless you meant "quicker" but that's a different thing entirely.

Surely wanting a lesser known more mobile player in our team than Mata means I have my feet on the ground?

Mata is just a name, people are excited about him because of his name. Please, someone watch highlights of Mata last few seasons. He's been average at best.

You're a tad on the mental side. Mata is class, would you have turned your nose up at someone like Pirlo? Not everyone has to have pace and power to be a good footballer, Mata has a "football brain" he can pick passes none of our current lot can do. Lukaku will thrive with someone like Mata behind him.

YERRSS, we're the chosen Juans

FFS I had this lined up for if/when we announced as well....

r9k00x.jpg

Mobile as in pace

You don't really need pace to play the number 10 role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back