Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon Besic might become a starter this season, if the diamond does happen I'd love to see Besic, Witsel, Barkley and Mata in midfield

with Jose saying today dat Rooney will not be playing att/mid like last season with Manure and with England i think Mata wont go till Jan im afraid

he probably said that because they're buying the armenian to play there ... with rooney moving back to striker. wouldn't be surprised to see rooney score a few if he went back up top under mourinho tbh

he probably said that because they're buying the armenian to play there ... with rooney moving back to striker. wouldn't be surprised to see rooney score a few if he went back up top under mourinho tbh

or hes setting Roo up for failure so he can ship out???
10mill plus massive pay cut ill take him thanks jose lol

with Jose saying today dat Rooney will not be playing att/mid like last season with Manure and with England i think Mata wont go till Jan im afraid
Shouldn't affect the Mata deal. He doesn't work within the system that Mourinho likes to play, that's why he shipped him out from Chelsea and that's why he will ship him out from Utd.

According to a Chelsea fan mate of mine, Mourinho likes all his midfielders to chip in defensively (look at how much tracking back Hazard and Willian did under him) and Mata sees himself as a strictly offensive/creative player.

Shouldn't affect the Mata deal. He doesn't work within the system that Mourinho likes to play, that's why he shipped him out from Chelsea and that's why he will ship him out from Utd.

According to a Chelsea fan mate of mine, Mourinho likes all his midfielders to chip in defensively (look at how much tracking back Hazard and Willian did under him) and Mata sees himself as a strictly offensive/creative player.

ya but to be fair Roo trys to be defensive. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back