Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there is a team no one knows about it can only be between us and valencia.

Barca re-signed Denis Suarez who is just a younger version of Mata and they also have the returning Halilovic who if he stays instead of another loan will replace Turan in the squad who i can't see being there for much longer, they also have Rafinha back to fitness and Roberto who is natural in numerous positions so it makes someone like Mata a gamble they don't need to make, particularly for an international who would probably play 2nd choice to Iniesta and Rakitic in there preferred system.

That only leaves Valencia as a potential rumour and are a similar situation to us, underperformed for a couple of years and looking for that spark to get going again and both in need of a creative midfielder (nani signing just replaces the outgoing cheryshev). He may have a connection with the club with it being his debut side but i think he has closer ties personally with Real Oviedo more so than Valencia (Invested money in to the club when they hit financial trouble a couple of years ago) so it really would be a 50/50 for the club or the manager who gave him that first chance.

At least whoever we get please dont dance and sing outside Goodison aka idiot man city fans chanting we got Robhino and he ended up doing fa!! Love to see a sky special where are those gobshite now!!

meh but what history, respect and a small bit of cop on seriously like when does a couple of titles make a team d fans are still idiots!!
To be fair heard a lot of good things about there fans up until the take over, once met joe Royal and he told me they're the best he's ever seen, the absolute piece of ......

Hey Mr Koeman, come over here,

This boy is just spectacular,

He's not very tough but he can play rough,

And you'll never stop the Juan Mata!

Juan Juan Mata,

Juan Juan Mata,

Juan Juan Mata, der der der!

Hey Mr Koeman, come over here,

This boy is just spectacular,

He's not very tough but he can play rough,

And you'll never stop the Juan Mata!

Juan Juan Mata,

Juan Juan Mata,

Juan Juan Mata, der der der!
Captain_Jack_Sparrow_Pirates_of_The_Caribbean19.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back