Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev mirallas signed for us when absolutely nothing had been hinted at even in the media, someone on this forum back then broke that about 7-8 days before any paper got hold of it btw
Im not saying Esk isnt reliable, on all accounts he is, but so is this other fellow I mentioned in my earlier post. One of them migh have gotten false info, and its anyones pick who's right or wrong right now.
Im fairly new here, and with previous Everton transfer sagas in mind, a little sceptical to any and all rumours, no matter where the info originates from. Not trying to discredit anyone, just calling it how I see it.

Can we also please add that Ronald Koeman has been in the job, actually on the training ground, less than one week.

He is still waiting the return of his International contingent & will be assessing what he has to work with currently on a daily basis.

They say Sky ruined football - I say social media did.

Patience & restraint gentlemen.

I essentially agree, however that still doesn't explain how Mourinho has signed 4 players after being in the job a week

People should turn the sound down when watching footie on the telly and listen to their hearts. Mine tells me Herrera is more what we need.

Would love to see him and Witsel as a CM pairing.

There could be a little more to this than you are cracking on - if you have to turn your telly down so that you can listen to "the voices" (from your heart your head or any other bit of your own body) then you should realy seek some help from somewhere other than an Internet forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back