Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a little more to this than you are cracking on - if you have to turn your telly down so that you can listen to "the voices" (from your heart your head or any other bit of your own body) then you should realy seek some help from somwhere other than an Internet forum.

PMSL lollollollollollol

There could be a little more to this than you are cracking on - if you have to turn your telly down so that you can listen to "the voices" (from your heart your head or any other bit of your own body) then you should realy seek some help from somewhere other than an Internet forum.
I was referring more to the idea of not listening to the pearls of wisdom from commentators and 'experts'.

I essentially agree, however that still doesn't explain how Mourinho has signed 4 players after being in the job a week

United have always had the capacity to sign those players, so Mourinho in or not, I would expect that those players would have mayeb been signed anyway, with exception of Ibra, who knew he was leaving PSG for many months, as many months maybe as his mate was out of a job and knew where his future lay.

Everton are having to recalibrate due to cash available now and that will take a little bit of time in itself.

There could be a little more to this than you are cracking on - if you have to turn your telly down so that you can listen to "the voices" (from your heart your head or any other bit of your own body) then you should realy seek some help from somewhere other than an Internet forum.
I don't need to turn the sound down to hear 'voices'. They're extremely loud. Its' more advice for others.

embarrassing all these comments proper melt down,if we get him great if not there is more players just need to be patient transfers arent done in a day, especially ones like this

I was referring more to the idea of not listening to the pearls of wisdom from commentators and 'experts'.

Just kidding fella - I dont listen to experts anyway. When you break expert down into its true meaning - Ex is a has been and Spurt is a drip under pressure !!

I essentially agree, however that still doesn't explain how Mourinho has signed 4 players after being in the job a week

because mourinho is essentially one of them big fishing boats who just scoops up everything then lashes half of it back when he realises he actually doesn't even like crabs and the piranha have chewed through his nets

so he goes and buys another boat on a three year lease

Mourinho gave United his targets back in February when the deal was effectively done. Koeman made it clear when he came in he wanted to see the squad in training before rushing into the market. We should not be surprised by what isn't happening. If Koeman feels patience is called for then so be it.

Mourinho gave United his targets back in February when the deal was effectively done. Koeman made it clear when he came in he wanted to see the squad in training before rushing into the market. We should not be surprised by what isn't happening. If Koeman feels patience is called for then so be it.
But we all thought José was coming to everton.

You saying we've been duped mate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back