Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask him when he is next on he normally answers queries as best he can......obviously this only happens when there is a celestial alignment of the stars so stick around

I'll be waiting patiently. Might nip out for a couple of packs of McVities hobnobs to keep me full until then.

Maybe he's in talks with a few clubs and needs more time to decide

This is his last big move and he's entering his peak years so I'm sure he'll want to make sure it's the right thing for him and his family

I think my ignore list tally will soon be bigger than my posts tally.

I hope we sign someone soon - I can handle the waiting, I can't handle the pessimistic/trolling naysayers!

Really, why, whats your problem with being a bit cautious?

Possibly not you, but many posters were saying similar thinkgs about Emery. For a while everyone was exited about Emery and if anyone said they didnt think it would happen, someone would say something similar to what you just posted.

Being a bit cautious and not just accepting what someone on a forum tells them is sensible position to take, Id rather be in the camp than being one of the deluded cocks who think we are the new Man City, even though our new owner is worth less than Stokes owners.

(I am very positive for our future, just not getting as carried away as the 12 year olds)

Really, why, whats your problem with being a bit cautious?

Possibly not you, but many posters were saying similar thinkgs about Emery. For a while everyone was exited about Emery and if anyone said they didnt think it would happen, someone would say something similar to what you just posted.

Being a bit cautious and not just accepting what someone on a forum tells them is sensible position to take, Id rather be in the camp than being one of the deluded cocks who think we are the new Man City, even though our new owner is worth less than Stokes owners.

(I am very positive for our future, just not getting as carried away as the 12 year olds)

Stoke are owned by Peter Coates who is only worth 750m.

Just a minor detail mein frandel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back