Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, why, whats your problem with being a bit cautious?

Possibly not you, but many posters were saying similar thinkgs about Emery. For a while everyone was exited about Emery and if anyone said they didnt think it would happen, someone would say something similar to what you just posted.

Being a bit cautious and not just accepting what someone on a forum tells them is sensible position to take, Id rather be in the camp than being one of the deluded cocks who think we are the new Man City, even though our new owner is worth less than Stokes owners.

(I am very positive for our future, just not getting as carried away as the 12 year olds)
Cautious is fine mate, but there are many on here just being bellends for the sake of it.

This is an exciting time to be an Evertonian, let's put the darkness behind us I reckon.

Possibly not you, but many posters were saying similar thinkgs about Emery. For a while everyone was exited about Emery and if anyone said they didnt think it would happen, someone would say something similar to what you just posted.

Being a bit cautious and not just accepting what someone on a forum tells them is sensible position to take, Id rather be in the camp than being one of the deluded cocks who think we are the new Man City, even though our new owner is worth less than Stokes owners.

(I am very positive for our future, just not getting as carried away as the 12 year olds)

That Stoke comment is one i have seen a LOT of when checking over the Everton thread on RAWK, maybe you saw it there too mate hence the confusion

Stoke are owned by Peter Coates who is only worth 750m.

Just a minor detail mein frandel.

Fair enough it was a poorly researched point, but I believe he is worth less than 2 billion, which as I say gives us hope for a brighter future, it does not mean we can compete with City or Chelsea in terms of wealth.

Its not even correct.

Bless them.

Oh i know mate, funny thing is they often quote how much there owners are worth more than Moshiri as well, not understanding anything about what there owners wealth is invested and comes from and how none of it is really 'liquid' - not to mention the fact they are owned by the money-ball people whose entire strategy revolves around NOT putting any of there actual money into anything.

Fair enough it was a poorly researched point, but I believe he is worth less than 2 billion, which as I say gives us hope for a brighter future, it does not mean we can compete with City or Chelsea in terms of wealth.

Actually no one actually knows just what he is worth, the estimate is from Forbes and as they have stated it is the lowest possible wealth he has, as much of his wealth being held/made in Russia and involving Russian companies makes it difficult to correctly 'guestimate' for Forbes

Just to clarify when I said 3 in by Friday, I didnt mean today.

145553-vince-mcmahon-backing-up-gif-I-9OFv.gif

I tried reasoning like that last week but got a load of comments ridiculing my viewpoint.

It's close to a kopite cult on here at the moment. Exactly the same behaviour when then tits get a new owner or manager.

Let's wait and see. I'm not getting on one because we're linked with some players, or even if we sign them. There's a whole bunch of lids on here hooked on Esk telling them it's gonna be ok. He's their heroin to their Birkenhead.

I'll get on one when we start consistently winning stuff.

Looks like we are closer to it with Moshiri so happier than I was. But 21 years and counting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back