Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
A traditional midfield 3 has a creative player, a box to box player and a defensive player.

Your own midfield has Carrick as the defensive screen, Schneiderlin as the box to box player and then Rooney as the creative one.

I think Barkley will move back to the box to box role, he has the pace and stamina, as well as the strength. what he does need to work on though is his defensive reading, and tackling without fouling. If Koeman works on this throughout summer it should not be a problem however.

May be it will be Pogba instead of Schneiderlin :p

What about McCarty as your box to box? Or Is he going to be no6 or dropped? I thought McCarty is one of your important player. I heard your losing ratio is less or your winning ratio is bigger when he starts.

May be it will be Pogba instead of Schneiderlin :p

What about McCarty as your box to box? Or Is he going to be no6 or dropped? I thought McCarty is one of your important player. I heard your losing ratio is less or your winning ratio is bigger when he starts.

Well that would be an upgrade!

McCarthy is good at partnering Barry as he makes up for his lack of legs, but the theory around Everton atm is that he doesn't offer enough going forward for a top half team with aspirations of Europe.

Having said that, he is in no way a terrible player.

Except, until there is some concrete proof of a bid or interest in Mata/Witsel, how can you say this is true?

Well whilst I take what the esk says with a pinch of salt, especially in regards to tying deals up, but I think he has confirmed that we are looking at Mata, as well as it being in the media.

Of course I can never know 100% but I think it is pretty obvious, no?

Well whilst I take what the esk says with a pinch of salt, especially in regards to tying deals up, but I think he has confirmed that we are looking at Mata, as well as it being in the media.

Of course I can never know 100% but I think it is pretty obvious, no?
Of course, and I give the Esk's updates far more credence than other jarg ITK rumours, but I want to see some actual evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back