Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be it will be Pogba instead of Schneiderlin :p

What about McCarty as your box to box? Or Is he going to be no6 or dropped? I thought McCarty is one of your important player. I heard your losing ratio is less or your winning ratio is bigger when he starts.
No

How do you think he gets his information mate? He asks his sources, like people on here ask him. Get out of his arse it's embarrassing
Get out of @Bungle s arse mate, it's embarrasing, at least he came out and said it to me straight away which is fine, rather than jump on a little band wagon and following on like you.

Now cheerio you melt
In thread fighting and name calling is also embarrassing. Stop it please.

Well that would be an upgrade!

McCarthy is good at partnering Barry as he makes up for his lack of legs, but the theory around Everton atm is that he doesn't offer enough going forward for a top half team with aspirations of Europe.

Having said that, he is in no way a terrible player.

Although I still think it's better to have a McCarty type of player to offer more balanced in your midfield. But to have such an advance midfielder like Barkley and Mata in your three man midfield is still a good idea but it means you need a much more better no6 than Barry. At least who can breaking up the opposition play and protect your back four.

Although I still think it's better to have a McCarty type of player to offer more balanced in your midfield. But to have such an advance midfielder like Barkley and Mata in your three man midfield is still a good idea but it means you need a much more better no6 than Barry. At least who can breaking up the opposition play and protect your back four.
Barry's been our best player in 2 of the last 3 seasons mert.

No itd be more like besic dropping back to fill in at cb with the ability to bring the ball forward - like jags/stones do currently while coleman and baines operate as wing backs to widen the play and give barkley the space he needs to drive the team forward and compensate for matas lack of pace
I cant see Besic having too much success at CB in the prem. Playing there in Hungary is all well and good but he's not strong enough in the air for me. If you're playing four at the back then do it with the right players in the right positions. Would be like the bizarre opposite of moyes playing 7 CBs which he used to love doing.

When you talk about balance, the hope is Barkley can offer that with a bit of coaching and application. Its the role he always used to play in the youth. Barry is fine as a defensive midfielder, our player of the season last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back