Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve already got Pjanic. It is nonsense they pursue for another player with similar position and attributes.

What Juve really needs now is a striker since Morata has gone back to Madrid.

If they really fancy Lukaku, i can see the trades of: Pogba to Utd >>> Lukaku to Juve >>> then we got Mata.

I know it's silly, but eventually if this happens either team got its primary target.
That was my original thought mate the other week.

Pjanic replaces pogba and lukaku gets bought with rest of the money and they keep a top midfielder and have two top young forwards up front

Mata's future at United relies on Pogba's transfer. So, we should wait perhaps minimum one week after Euro (add Pogba's holiday).

United fans love Mata and they don't need the money first because they're filthy rich.

He also can be useful at that club to be rotated on their wing/wide playmaker.

But, if their "lost son" Pogba coming back, Mourinho 100% would love to get rid of Mata.

At that time, we should be all over him

Juve already got Pjanic. It is nonsense they pursue for another player with similar position and attributes.

What Juve really needs now is a striker since Morata has gone back to Madrid.

If they really fancy Lukaku, i can see the trades of: Pogba to Utd >>> Lukaku to Juve >>> then we got Mata.

I know it's silly, but eventually if this happens either team got its primary target.
Pjanic and Mata aren't similar at all

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Juventus wanted Mata. He's a very good player and United would probably allow Juventus to have him at a cut price if it means Juventus sell Pogba to them. It wouldn't be a swap + cash because that never happens, but probably more of an agreement that they'll do a separate sale for him.

Pjanic and Mata aren't similar at all
Of course there is a little difference between them, but they're both are similar, player with full attacking minded.

Juve can't afford two luxury player with pretty much the same attributes in their midfield or their tactic will fall apart in Serie-A.
At Juve, Pogba (Pjanic next season) got support from Khedira or Marchisio. -
Similar to Pjanic at Roma last season. he got supported by Nainggolan.

We know that Mata released by Mourinho because he pretty much useless (not helping at all) on defending/ at Chelsea.

So, yeah Mata to Juve won't happened, also as i stated above the source is Sunday People; there is no credibility at all, just click bait link.

Pjanic plays as a central midfielder does he not?

Mata is a 10, it's the only position he is useful in. He is poor on the wings and useless as a CM.

Juventus could easily field both players in a starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back