Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously hit a snag or another club is involved, He's been back since Wed, We had made contact weeks before if the Esk is correct in his info, Still nothing, It doesn't take 5 days to have a medical and sort personal terms surely

It's obviously hit a snag or another club is involved, He's been back since Wed, We had made contact weeks before if the Esk is correct in his info, Still nothing, It doesn't take 5 days to have a medical and sort personal terms surely
It does if there are actual negotiations. What if both sides don't agree immediately? It's an important decision for him and his family. If I got a new job offer in another city whilst also being wanted elsewhere I'd need more than five days to think it over. Although of course if Everton wanted to sign me it'd be a no brainer!

It does if there are actual negotiations. What if both sides don't agree immediately? It's an important decision for him and his family. If I got a new job offer in another city whilst also being wanted elsewhere I'd need more than five days to think it over. Although of course if Everton wanted to sign me it'd be a no brainer!

But we made contact nearly 2 weeks ago, Surely they had talked wages/price ect

Mata would be aware of the interest, So he;s had 14 days or so to think it over, The fact he is still unsure about the move is a worry

image.webp
Any link?

Mata would be aware of the interest, So he;s had 14 days or so to think it over, The fact he is still unsure about the move is a worry
How do you know he's unsure on the move though? He could be all geared up to sign tomorrow or Tuesday, we just don't know! In terms of getting the full world of football's media coverage we could've wanted to wait until after the euros before we make our big statement signings.

You may be right, happen he is hoping for Real, Arsenal etc not us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back