Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

How long ago was that?
Does it Mata? The point is, these deals do happen.

I personally don't think Juve are interested in the player and we will end up getting him if @The Esk says so.

But there isn't any need in attacking newer members who have opinions and bring debate to the table.

No, I am not a Kopite. I am an Everton supporter who spends a fortune travelling to Goodison and back every season.

I am both excited and pessimistic about this Mosh fellow and what plans he has.

I personally don't think Juve are interested in the player and we will end up getting him if @The Esk says so.

But there isn't any need in attacking newer members who have opinions and bring debate to the table.

No, I am not a Kopite. I am an Everton supporter who spends a fortune travelling to Goodison and back every season.

Where do you live friend?

We are talking about PX transfers

What the hell are you whamming about?

From Cape Town in South Africa but have been to Goodison last season to watch us play The Arsenal...Roundtrip of approximately 12 000 miles to watch us get pummeled...the experience was amazing though...

From Cape Town in South Africa but have been to Goodison last season to watch us play The Arsenal...Roundtrip of approximately 12 000 miles to watch us get pummeled...the experience was amazing though...
Glad you enjoyed it mate and hats off to you. My journey is about 9 hours round trip if traffic is kind to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back