Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it odd that Moshiri not backing the clubs transfer plans after 10 days is even being discussed.

The impatience is embarrassing.

I'm not saying he deserves hero worship or cult status, but let's give him a chance. Some seem desperate for him to not back us, just for the fume. sad really.
No what is embarrassing is that loads of Everton lads that I know think we're going to spunk silly money on everyone and anyone when in reality this guy isn't as loaded as we all make out.

There seems to be so much confusion over where our club is heading. Are we going to splash out and bring in genunine quality whilst keeping hold of our best players at the same time?

Or will it be same old Everton?

Like I said before, I am both extremely excited yet extremely pessimistic (realistic?)

Not just Phil at the beeb

Have you noticed that Sky have forgotten that the EPL has 20 teams not just 5 ?

Leicester blew their tiny minds. It'll be interesting to see how they talk about Leicester this season.
My guess will be they can't say the words 'reigning champions' without the the word shock/surprise/unexpected in the same sentence.
Bless their bubble-headed socks.

Leicester was a freak occurrence and probably won't happen again for 50 years.

Next season we have to start well because there are so many strong teams now.

Leicester blew their tiny minds. It'll be interesting to see how they talk about Leicester this season.
My guess will be they can't say the words 'reigning champions' without the the word shock/surprise/unexpected in the same sentence.
Bless their bubble-headed socks.

My guess is you will hear less of Leicester being champions mentioned over the next 2-3 years when they are shown than you heard about liverpool 'nearly' being champions

What does it matter if he doesn't put his money into new players though?

Look how loaded the Arsenal owners are. They never spend big. Same with Spurs - Joe Jordan is loaded. Do they spend huge amounts of cash on players? ONCE they've ever done so and that was with the money for selling Gareth Bale.
??

No what is embarrassing is that loads of Everton lads that I know think we're going to spunk silly money on everyone and anyone when in reality this guy isn't as loaded as we all make out.

There seems to be so much confusion over where our club is heading. Are we going to splash out and bring in genunine quality whilst keeping hold of our best players at the same time?

Or will it be same old Everton?

Like I said before, I am both extremely excited yet extremely pessimistic (realistic?)
There hasn't been time for the 'same old Everton' argument to even come into the reckoning.

Just so I know where you're coming from, what would Moshiri of had to do, by now, for you to not have these concerns?

There hasn't been time for the 'same old Everton' argument to even come into the reckoning.

Just so I know where you're coming from, what would Moshiri of had to do, by now, for you to not have these concerns?
Signed Messi, Ronaldo and Pogba ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back