Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on, seriously. What?
Made a public statement via our Twitter or website telling us exactly what he has planned. At least signed a player by now like many other teams seem to be doing with ease.

Look at when City's owner bought them. No one even knew, they just bought big players after 5 minutes of being new owners.

Is English your first language Ian?
Yes.

Oh....

And well done.

Look any reasonable person should have a little list, which they go down to assess how they feel the manager is doing, mine goes like this :

1. Keep tight hold of my head until the window closes, after the window closes take stock of the outgoings and incomings and judge whether we have got "value for money", note any personal holes in the squad and earmark them for January or vaulting, state which areas you feel are lacking and chatter on for months in the blind hope that you get proved correct.

2. Ignore pre-season, its a totally pointless exercise in terms of results and is only a period for the players to gain fitness and in this case for Koeman and his staff to have a closer look at certain players.

3. Gauge the performance of the team and the results until christmas, as the new year comes in and depending on where we are in the league and whether we are still in the League cup again go on about the holes we didnt address in the Summer window and bore everybody stupid until they put me on ignore.

4. January is more than enough time to judge the manager and this is the point in which you first choose a camp, camp A is "This manager is the best in our history, give him a 7 year contract, camp B is "What an utter clown, I know I was right about the utter fraud, sack him at the first chance we get", there are no other camps available.

5. Another window and another chance to get the line ups on the go, a much loved feature loved by all on the forum.

6. Never let anybody forget which camp you are in, round about March you take another look at the league table, assess whether we are gonna make Europe and start planning line ups for the Summer transfer window.

7. The end of the season is normally another chance to pick a camp and its perfectly acceptable to pick a different camp every 6months.

8. Rinse and repeat.

You lasted 9 days.

Made a public statement via our Twitter or website telling us exactly what he has planned. At least signed a player by now like many other teams seem to be doing with ease.

Look at when City's owner bought them. No one even knew, they just bought big players after 5 minutes of being new owners.
To be fair, a £25m bid for Troy Deeney just got rejected. If we get the right players I'm happy to wait. Those days are over.

honestly these arguments are pointless until at least August 13, maybe September 1. There will be a full roster by then, we'll know who has been bought and sold, how much we've spent, whether the purchases match what people want for our ambitions, etc. Until then there's no point in getting too attached to positions over Moshiri. We'll know a lot soon enough.

Yeah and it took them 3 years to win a pot, that player was Robhino and he was a disaster.

Why don't you email the club mate, let them know your head has fallen off and I'm sure they'll get straight back in touch with you, outlining all of the plans going forward. You deserve at least that, you've been fuming on a forum for 7 days now. That's effort and dedication.

Yeah and it took them 3 years to win a pot, that player was Robhino and he was a disaster.

Why don't you email the club mate, let them know your head has fell off and I'm sure they'll get straight back in touch with you, outlining all of the plans going forward. You deserve at least that, you've been fuming on a forum for 7 days now. That's effort and dedication.
If you don't like my opinion, ignore it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back