Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it Mata? The point is, these deals do happen.

I personally don't think Juve are interested in the player and we will end up getting him if @The Esk says so.

But there isn't any need in attacking newer members who have opinions and bring debate to the table.

No, I am not a Kopite. I am an Everton supporter who spends a fortune travelling to Goodison and back every season.

I am both excited and pessimistic about this Mosh fellow and what plans he has.

Well said, I myself am quite pessimistic about Mosh, as his net worth is less than the majority of the premier league owners, and isn't in it for a "Man City scenario". Also, clubs like Palace and West Ham preparing to spend big and the new Sky money etc.

However, with the players we've been linked with, the dock side stadium and the impression I've gavered from new member of the board ie Saha's: "It's more than project" has built up my excitement.

In regards to Mata, if he comes which I believe there is a chance, great! if not, I won't be too disappointed as I'm sure we will spend this summer"

i'd be surprised if mourinho let him go to be honest. He seems like the kind of player he'd love in his squad to call upon in the big games to fill in for injuries.
I wouldn't. Player of the year 2 years previously at Chelsea and mourinho still let him go. Mata's worst fears were realised hen mourinho was appointed manager at Utd.

Well said, I myself am quite pessimistic about Mosh, as his net worth is less than the majority of the premier league owners, and isn't in it for a "Man City scenario". Also, clubs like Palace and West Ham preparing to spend big and the new Sky money etc.

However, with the players we've been linked with, the dock side stadium and the impression I've gavered from new member of the board ie Saha's: "It's more than project" has built up my excitement.

In regards to Mata, if he comes which I believe there is a chance, great! if not, I won't be too disappointed as I'm sure we will spend this summer"
You can't be pessimistic about someone's net worth being at least a zillion times more than the previous owner.

Gavered? You awight me old China?

I wouldn't. Player of the year 2 years previously at Chelsea and mourinho still let him go. Mata's worst fears were realised hen mourinho was appointed manager at Utd.

i was on about blind. I could understand to a certain point with mata at chelsea seeing as they did have hazard, willian, oscar, schurrle, de bruyne (?) etc and because everyone has a different opinion. Thought his opinion was wrong on that one, but he hasn't got much wrong in his career.

Now he doesn't have all those luxuries and is still willing to let them go. He won't like him for his lack of defensive work, but thankfully we have a manager who doesn't worry too much about an attacking midfielder's defensive abilities ... which is the way it should be. There's more than one way to win a football match though.

But all Phil McNulty's wet dreams were realised, so every cloud...and all that ;)

You can't be pessimistic about someone's net worth being at least a zillion times more than the previous owner.

What does it matter if he doesn't put his money into new players though?

Look how loaded the Arsenal owners are. They never spend big. Same with Spurs - Joe Jordan is loaded. Do they spend huge amounts of cash on players? ONCE they've ever done so and that was with the money for selling Gareth Bale.

What does it matter if he doesn't put his money into new players though?

Look how loaded the Arsenal owners are. They never spend big. Same with Spurs - Joe Jordan is loaded. Do they spend huge amounts of cash on players? ONCE they've ever done so and that was with the money for selling Gareth Bale.
I find it odd that Moshiri not backing the clubs transfer plans after 10 days is even being discussed.

The impatience is embarrassing.

I'm not saying he deserves hero worship or cult status, but let's give him a chance. Some seem desperate for him to not back us, just for the fume. sad really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back