Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a colloquialism. Meaning he's a bit of a guff.

Cheers. I'm always working on my scouse slang so appreciate the love.

Neither he or Witsel are arsed about coming to us. We're still witnessing the damage that El Fraudo did.

For once I agree with you that the Martinez era did a lot of damage to us. However with Koeman here we should be a lot more solid then the last two seasons

Im very optimistic we will get some quality in this summer too

Hopefully we see some movement on this soon. Club seems to do all it's business now with no leaks, which is great for the club, but not the fans or media lol

Let's wait and see if they actually consistently make the grade before turning them into first 11 players. We don't know how the future will pan out.
That is true, but the point remains that clubs , no matter how rich, cannot continue to spend stupid money on players.
Clubs will have to look to their academies.
Man Utd are considering this kind of spend because they are in a desperate position. They are a juggernaut of a club and they need to keep the money rolling in , they have no option but to get back to the very top of football or the wheels will come of the juggernaut. They have to spend another fortune on top of the one already largely wasted by Van Gaal.
Everton are reputedly spending 100m or more in this window, but that is unlikely to be repeated again, no matter how much is pouring in from television spending of that magnitude is unsustainable and if you want to keep challenging and replenishing your squad then the academy is the only long term solution.

Think it would be better Esk if you didn't get these people's hopes up. They can't handle it. Just let us know when it is on the brink so people will not have to wait, because clearly patience isn't a thing. Nor do people understand that these things are complicated, just like contracts are complicated in buying a company or figuring out one's salary.

That's incredibly original of you - did you spend the last few hours thinking that up all by yourself?
Nail your colours to the mast lad. You're so obvious it's unreal...'I'm Welsh' not to mention your other little slip up's. Not arsed anyway. Tell you this, you 'don't pull the wool over my eyes'.

As you were Danny Boy.

What's wrong with my posting history?

Considering I have been called a Kopite several times and abused by a few of you, I think that I have behaved in a mature and respectable manner.

Unlike a few of you who have apparently posted here for years.
You also said you're a member on TEF. no such user. if you're under a different alias then what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back