Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst manager in our entire history, imo. People will mention Walker, but look at the team that Walker inherited. Walker wasn't able to buy 30 million pound strikers, two 13 million pound midfielders and 10 million pound defenders either.

Martinez did untold damage to Everton Football Club, and if it had not been for Moshir's intervention, then we would be absolutely screwed and we would have regressed a good 15 years backwards. He's the crappest manager going.

Truly frightening to think where we'd be headed now if Moshiri hadn't arrived, Kenwright was never going to fire him.

Come aboard Juan, no reason I can see for this one not being completed soon.

The worst manager in our entire history, imo. People will mention Walker, but look at the team that Walker inherited. Walker wasn't able to buy 30 million pound strikers, two 13 million pound midfielders and 10 million pound defenders either.

Martinez did untold damage to Everton Football Club, and if it had not been for Moshir's intervention, then we would be absolutely screwed and we would have regressed a good 15 years backwards. He's the crappest manager going.
This. This all day long. Still smile every day when I remember we no longer have anything to do with him, the little loser.

Truly frightening to think where we'd be headed now if Moshiri hadn't arrived, Kenwright was never going to fire him.

Come aboard Juan, no reason I can see for this one not being completed soon.

We would have struggled to mend the damage caused by Martinez without Moshiri. I'm not sure even Kenwright would have kept him on for another season though. Could you imagine what this place would be like if he was still here? Imagine what the players would be like if he was still here? Imagine the caliber of players we would be attracting if he was still here? His position was completely untenable, the damage he was doing was far too great!

We would have struggled to mend the damage caused by Martinez without Moshiri. I'm not sure even Kenwright would have kept him on for another season though. Could you imagine what this place would be like if he was still here? Imagine what the players would be like if he was still here? Imagine the caliber of players we would be attracting if he was still here? His position was completely untenable, the damage he was doing was far too great!

Genuinely believe he'd of still been here, even though all the evidence and common sense in the world dictates that he shouldn't have been. Only on relegation do I think Kenwright would've made the move to sack him...our team would've been a bunch of Cleverleys and we'd of only gone one way, down to the glorious championship.

He was a poundland manager, of what had become a poundland team

I had high hopes for Martinez. Looked like he was going places for a while but then the same aul hard luck stories surfaced. He was easier to listen to than Moyes though...

Don't forget a £13m person who at the age of 26 hasn't grasped how to kick a football in a straight line or even run like a human being. Hands down our worst ever manager, it isn't even close. Luckily Moshiri arrived and spotted it pretty much straight away, before any true lasting damage was done

Don't forget a £13m person who at the age of 26 hasn't grasped how to kick a football in a straight line or even run like a human being. Hands down our worst ever manager, it isn't even close. Luckily Moshiri arrived and spotted it pretty much straight away, before any true lasting damage was done
Must be a bitter feeling for Moshiri. No doubt when he was negotiating to take over the club he had Kenwright in his ear giving it all "and we have a world class manager, even put a massive mural on our stadium when he got us in the top 5", etc. Few months later he's putting his hand in his pocket and forking out 15-odd million in compensation for get rid of Martinez and his gang, and paying Southampton for Koeman and his lot. Praying we don't see such dark days again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back