Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo guys in the podcast said we aren't even in for him.
You thought it was necessary to post that here when everyone knows that the Echo are terrible when it comes to transfers?

Is what I should say but that would be mean.

@Tubey

Ignore my posts if you disagree - it really is that simple :)

I've been on GOT six years, and in all this time you are the single most obvious and poor WUM we've ever had.

Everybody is tolerating you because at this point calling you out on it is like kicking a puppy.

Apparently I like kicking puppies.

Just look at his posting history.

Im now left with 2 choices, I put him on ignore or we as a forum report his next post and leave him in the hands of the mods.

You choose.

Im now left with 2 choices, I put him on ignore or we as a forum report his next post and leave him in the hands of the mods.

You choose.
What's wrong with my posting history?

Considering I have been called a Kopite several times and abused by a few of you, I think that I have behaved in a mature and respectable manner.

Unlike a few of you who have apparently posted here for years.

You choose.

I don't think it's against the rules to be Kopite or a Manc - even if he is firmly stuck in the closet and refusing to come out.

Ignore doesn't work either. I think I'll just keep on laughing at how bad he is at what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back