Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.

to stay and not play ...cause he would miss his mates?? that doesn't sound like Mata tbh...that sounds like a 6 year old girl.
Not having that, Your mate is onna wind up.
That's what I thought yet he was dead serious.

I know the bloke he is on about because I met him once, he works at Carrington so he isn't lying about that.

He said that Mata and Mourinho have been getting on fine which I just don't believe for a minute.

Bloke I know (Utd supporter) has a friend who works at the club and has heard that Mourinho has agreed a plan with Mata to use him for Europa League and Cup games.

Mourinho wants an 11 for league games so they get back into CL and an 11 for Europe and FA Cup.

I'm sure a top professional footballer would be delighted to hear that he'd would make the 2nd team.

I'm sure a top professional footballer would be delighted to hear that he'd would make the 2nd team.
Again I agree with you. Does anyone know what Mata's wages are? If they are high this could be another reason he is happy to stay there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back