Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloke I know (Utd supporter) has a friend who works at the club and has heard that Mourinho has agreed a plan with Mata to use him for Europa League and Cup games.

Mourinho wants an 11 for league games so they get back into CL and an 11 for Europe and FA Cup.

haha, as if, don't believe everything you get told!!

Take the blue specs off mate. Gerrard is twice the player Carrick was/is.

Not according to Ferguson. It doesn't matter in a way, it's about putting players in a balanced side that can play in the correct way on the international scene. English managers just picked individuals like Gerrard and Lampard and shoved them in the team. Which is back to the main point on Mata, some fans don't rate him because he doesn't play like Ronaldo or Pogba even though he's a brilliant player in his own right due to his guile and creativity.

Who, my mate or me? I don't find it particularly funny.

I think it's a load of rubbish too but you never know in this crazy world of football.

I've been on GOT six years, and in all this time you are the single most obvious and poor WUM we've ever had.

Everybody is tolerating you because at this point calling you out on it is like kicking a puppy.

Apparently I like kicking puppies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back