Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother posting this then??? pointless really, comes across as attention seeking.

Just post it, who cares if its going to happen or not... Its discussion about Mata.

OK.

Mata wants to stay at Man Utd and be part of the 'project' there. Mourinho has already had two meetings with him. Mourinho doesn't want him and wants to consider offers from abroad. They've had two offers from Spain, one being for a season long loan but Mourinho wants a permanent tranfer for him. They've also had TWO English clubs approach them, one of them being us - he doesn't know the other club.

Do I believe this? No. But please don't shoot the messenger. ;)

Heard West Ham will be in for him when they sell Payet to Madrid/PSG.

Think all of that is BS, but take what you will

OK.

Mata wants to stay at Man Utd and be part of the 'project' there. Mourinho has already had two meetings with him. Mourinho doesn't want him and wants to consider offers from abroad. They've had two offers from Spain, one being for a season long loan but Mourinho wants a permanent tranfer for him. They've also had TWO English clubs approach them, one of them being us - he doesn't know the other club.

Then thats fair enough - id just post these things true or not!

Mata probably does want to be part of the project, however Mourinho obviously doesn't rate him and he will know this. I think everyone would be pretty silly if they thought there wouldn't be other offers for the lad, he is a quality player.

I have a sneaky feeling it'll be us though.

Then thats fair enough - id just post these things true or not!

Mata probably does want to be part of the project, however Mourinho obviously doesn't rate him and he will know this. I think everyone would be pretty silly if they thought there wouldn't be other offers for the lad, he is a quality player.

I have a sneaky feeling it'll be us though.

The sensible outcome is us because of where Mata already lives and he apparently loves Manchester so wouldn't have to leave.

It all depends on wages. If we offer more than the other 4 interested parties, he is ours. Man Utd won't put up a fight.

The sensible outcome is us because of where Mata already lives and he apparently loves Manchester so wouldn't have to leave.

It all depends on wages. If we offer more than the other 4 interested parties, he is ours. Man Utd won't put up a fight.

Judging from the utter bitterness we are seeing around for the offer we have made Witsel, i would seriously doubt we wouldnt be able to put a desirable package in front of him, maybe not the full wage he is on (i have no idea what he earns), but the package of actual playing and being a vital cog in the team.

OK.

You just made this up didn't you mate, it's OK, you're among friends here, you can admit to it.

Judging from the utter bitterness we are seeing around for the offer we have made Witsel, i would seriously doubt we wouldnt be able to put a desirable package in front of him, maybe not the full wage he is on (i have no idea what he earns), but the package of actual playing and being a vital cog in the team.

Think from the leaked wages for United that was around last season - that he is on 140k pw mate

the same types of figure we have been said to be offering Lukaku and that we've supposdely offered Witsel

Think from the leaked wages for United that was around last season - that he is on 140k pw mate

the same types of figure we have been said to be offering Lukaku and that we've supposdely offered Witsel

Well even better mate, judging by the utter fume that we are offering real life good wages, dont think that would be much of a issue for us then!!!

I've got you on ignore, but people won't stop replying to you so it's not much good.

If anyone fancies binning this absolute horror, go right ahead. While I'm aware I'm effectively fueling the melt by "biting", it's the price I'm willing to pay.

Go away.

Well even better mate, judging by the utter fume that we are offering real life good wages, dont think that would be much of a issue for us then!!!

If all 3 are being offered that wage, then guess it sets our new 'star' top earner wages.

Bit different to a few years back mind and what we could offer, but 140k pw would appeal to a hell of a lot of top players i'd imagine

Now if we offered that Big French cb that type of wage would be very itneresting if chelsea would match it...

I've got you on ignore, but people won't stop replying to you so it's not much good.

If anyone fancies binning this absolute horror, go right ahead. While I'm aware I'm effectively fueling the melt by "biting", it's the price I'm willing to pay.

Go away.

Calm down dear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back